Blood Oranges Fruity Mix
ODK’s blood oranges are cultivated in Sicily, exclusively in the Piana di Catania and in some villages in the area of Enna and Syracuse. Sicilian blood oranges, due to the combination of volcanic soil and Mediterranean climate, are unique in their taste and nutritional value and considered the ultimate healthy fruit, so much so that they were awarded the PGI mark by the European Union. The proximity of our orchards to the active Etna volcano, provides a unique a particular fertile soil, which combined with a dry climate create ideal growing conditions for this extraordinary fruit with its typical red pulp. Due to the close proximity of our production chain in Catania, ODK Blood Orange is classed as a high-quality, zero KM product – meaning that the fruit travels a very short distance from cultivation to production. This is one fruit puree you will certainly want to experiment with at your workstation or bar. Enjoy drinks the best way, discover ODK.
- GLUTEN FREE
- Patented bottle design
- Almost zero waste
- Long shelf life (3 months once opened in ambient temperature)
- Already in a squeeze bottle so no need to decant into another squeeze bottle
- Colour coded (like store and pours) with flavour labelled on the shoulder of the bottle so it’s quick to find on your bar.
- Speeds up your service, so it’s very practical.
- Yield approximately 35-50 drinks per bottle (depends on the drinks you’re making)
- Special valve ensuring minimum amount of air is entering the bottle prolonging the life of the product.
750 ml bottles