Junior MarCom Specialist Urgent
- Phnom Penh
- Full Time
We are looking for a bright and enthusiastic Junior MarCom Specialist to join our team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing communication strategies to support our sales and business development efforts. You will work closely with other departments, such as sales and customer
service, to ensure that our marketing messages are consistent and effective.
To ensure success, a Junior MarCom Specialist should display developed skills in school and in previous work / internships that show a proficiency for digital marketing, content writing and communication skills.
- Create compelling brand messaging and storytelling across various mediums, including content, social media posts, and marketing materials.
- Collaborate with internal teams (marketing, and sales) to ensure consistent brand messaging across all channels.
- Develop and execute strategic brand activation campaigns across various channels, including trade shows, industry events, consumer-facing pop-ups, and experiential marketing initiatives.
- Conceptualize and design engaging booths, demonstrations, and interactive experiences that resonate with our target audience.
- Manage event logistics, budgets, and partnerships to ensure seamless execution.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, or a related field
- Previous experiences in brand activation, event marketing, or marketing communications
- Strong creative writing and storytelling skills
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office & Google Suite
- Experience with social media marketing and content creation
- Experience with the coffee industry and B2B marketing is a plus
- Creativity and strong conceptual thinking skills to develop and execute the engaging event activations.