HR and Admin Executive Urgent
- Phnom Penh
- Full Time
We are looking to employ an HR and Admin Executive with outstanding administrative and communication skills. An HR and Admin Executive is expected to be a conceptual thinker with superb organizational and time management skills. You must be reliable and should accurately follow instructions with the ability to multitask and acclimatize to a fast-paced environment.
To ensure success, an HR and Admin Executive should display remarkable conflict management and decision-making skills with a solid understanding of employee relationships, staffing management, and payroll and benefits administration. Top candidates will be superb at problem-solving, efficient in scheduling, and precise in the recruitment process.
- Support all internal and external HR-related inquiries or requests.
- Maintain digital and electronic records of employees.
- Serve as a point of contact with benefit vendors and administrators.
- Assist with the recruitment process by identifying candidates, performing reference checks, and issuing employment contracts.
- Control on office supplies, stationery suppliers, kitchen supplies, and make sure purchases are requested and available in stock.
- Monito staff contracts, and personnel files.
- Maintain calendars of the HR management team.
- Oversee the completion of compensation and benefit documentation.
- Assist with performance management procedures.
- Schedule meetings, interviews, HR events and maintain agendas.
- Coordinate training sessions and seminars.
- Perform orientations and update records of new staff.
- Produce and submit reports on general HR activity.
- Complete termination paperwork and exits interviews.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest HR trends and best practices.
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related (essential).
- 1 years of experience as an HR assistant (essential).
- Exposure to labor law and employment equity regulations.
- Effective HR administration and people management skills.
- Exposure to payroll practices.
- Full understanding of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Works well under pressure and meets tight deadlines.
- Highly computer literate with capability in email, MS Office, and related business and communication tools.
- Fantastic organizational and time management skills.
- Strong decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to accurately follow instructions.