Brand Activation Specialist Urgent
- Phnom Penh
- Full Time
The Brand Activation Specialist cooperates closely with the Marketing Department in order to develop and implement a successful marketing strategy for organization. The Brand Activation Specialist knowledge on how to drive product adoption combined with communication skills and analytical abilities contributes to shaping how new and existing businesses grow. Using influencing and relationship-building skills, a Brand Activation Specialist provides top-caliber client service, research and market analysis. The Brand Activation Specialist builds content (text, pictures, infographics, videos) and engaging experiences.
The primary role of the Brand Activation Specialist is to assist the Business Development efforts by planning marketing efforts, engaging materials and experiences that can be used to generate interest from potential clients and help retain existing clients. The Brand Activation Specialist also aids the Business Development efforts on developing a local and international partner ecosystem. Additionally, the Brand Activation Specialist works on social networks presence and newsletters to strengthen the brand and help the Business Development and Key account efforts to develop the pipeline of new business strategy coming in.
The main duties of the Brand Activation Specialist can be summarized as follows:
- Manage Product communication across the organization including creating excitement around new product/feature launches, channeling product feedback and managing issue resolution.
- Represent Brand proposition externally and internally. Evangelize customers, partners and participate at public events and workshops.
- Drive transformational brand solution sales through leveraging and developing relevant content and competition.
- Ensure competitive perspectives and differentiated value propositions generated through market-relevant insights. Using knowledge of the market, identify and develop the unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Attend, present on and man the booths on industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
- Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new content and marketing engagements.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Bachelor is a preference.
- Creativity and being passionate about branding with a particular interest.
- Analytical acumen, team player, paired with agile mindset and can do attitude.
- Business driven, proactive and entrepreneur mentality.
- Customer-, target- and result-oriented.
- Has an open mindset towards, embraces and continuously initiates and implements change.