Sales Executive Job Description
We are looking for a passionate Sales Executive to join our sales team. The Sales Executive’s responsibilities include generating leads, making sales calls, continuously updating our CRM database, and meeting sales targets.
To be successful as a Sales Executive you should be an inspired self-starter and able to drive sales growth. Ultimately, a top-notch Sales Executive should be able to build rapport with customers and close sales.
Sales Executive Responsibilities:
- Setting sale target monthly and weekly basis.
- Answer to customers request with our products and purpose new products to customer.
- Research and find the products to increase more proposal to customers.
- Talk with customer regarding their problems in order to realize what they want (Become the consultant and business partner)
- Think deeply for each problem to consider the better solutions.
- Build strong relationship with existing and new customer.
- Find new strategies to push sale.
- More confident to work
- More motivation to yourself, staff and customer
- Teaching staff to subordinates Work closely with department to deliver one quality process
- Monthly visit current customer to ensure good condition
- Other task assigns by sale manager
Sales Executive Requirements:
- Bachelor degree in Business administration majoring in marketing or business-related field.
- At least one-year experience in position sale or related filed.
- Be able to work under pressure for sale target.
- Communication skills in speaking/Writing English.
- Knowledge of computer literacy (Microsoft office word, Power point, Excel)
- Good interpersonal communication skills and motivation skill.
- Very patience, Flexible, Honest and Friendly.