Visual Design Intern Urgent
- Phnom Penh
- Full Time
We are looking for a young, dynamic, positive, outgoing, college/university junior or senior to be our Visual Design Intern. The Visual Design Intern is responsible for providing support for the marketing department through a variety of channels, print, digital, web, event props and other as assigned. You will report to the Branding and Marketing Manager and will assist with the development and design of core GBS graphics, logos, collateral event materials and a variety of other creative tasks as assigned.
To ensure success, a Visual Design Intern should have a working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite. A portfolio of previous works in school / internship will be a plus.
- Prepare contents to coincide with GBS social media
- Responsible for assisting in designing and maintaining the visual aspects of a company’s brand across each of the platforms and a variety of materials
- Assist marketing team on design purposes
- Assist with collateral updates and version control
- Creation of various contents for products and services
- Other projects as assigned.
- Current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program (fresh graduates are also welcomed)
- Sufficient computer knowledge for both MAC and PC environments
- Familiar in basic design programs including Adobe Photoshop and Adobe Illustrator
- Ability to work independently and complete assigned tasks within identified time frames
- Organized, dependable and detail oriented
- Team player and quick learner.