- Phnom Penh
- Full Time
We are on the hunt for a talented and reliable Maintenance Technician to join our maintenance department. In this position, your chief responsibility is to preserve the excellent condition and functionality of our business premises. Your duties will include conducting quality assessments, scheduling repairs, maintaining inventory, and developing preventative maintenance procedures.
Our ideal candidate will be a jack-of-all-trades, with in-depth knowledge of maintenance procedures, hydraulic systems, and basic tools and appliances. To excel in this position, you must be an outstanding problem-solver with exceptional communication and organizational skills.
- Inspect buildings, equipments, and systems to identify any issues.
- Repair faulty equipment units and damaged structures.
- Develop and implement preventative maintenance procedures.
- Manage heating and plumbing systems to guarantee functionality.
- Plan and schedule repairs.
- Conduct periodic quality checks on equipment and systems to ensure everything is up to standard.
- Help develop and implement the budget for the maintenance department.
- Maintain the inventory records for equipment and supplies.
- Responsible for daily Jobs and can work under pressure.
- Able to join training overseas.
- Other task assigned by sale manager.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a similar role.
- In-depth knowledge of electrical and hydraulic systems.
- Advanced understanding of general maintenance procedures and techniques.
- Physically capable and available to work overtime including weekends, public holidays, and evenings.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.