Sales Executive (Showroom) Urgent
- Phnom Penh
- Full Time
We are searching for a persuasive showroom sale to set and smash our sales targets. To achieve these objectives, the showroom sale will be required to oversee the design of the showroom, coach and mentor employees, and monitor inventory. As an expert in sales techniques, you will also be required to attract and secure business.
To ensure success as a showroom sale, you should ensure the maintenance of processes that work, and the reinvention of procedures that impede sales. Ultimately, a fantastic showroom sale will liaise with our team of marketing specialists to ensure that our company is a preferred provider within the target audience.
- Welcome customers to walk in and out of the showroom.
- Studying the features of all products on offer.
- Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
- Explain all product’s special specifications to customers that they need by Email, Telegram, Facebook, or direct….
- Explain the benefits of the products to new customers in order to promote and build loyalty to the company brand.
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information.
- Assess customers’ needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Perform product demos to customers once appropriate.
- Meet sales target as assigned by the manager.
- Greet and approach customers arriving at showroom.
- Provides viewings and discussions of appropriate products: hardware and accessories within the showroom; in order to complete a sale, s/he may draw a customer’s attention to key features of a product or perhaps re-negotiate a product’s selling price.
- Ensure proper display and arrangement of products in assigned showroom area.
- Count, refill, clean & cover products in showroom.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management, Marketing or related field.
- At least 1-year experience in sale/marketing/customer service.
- Extensive experience selling comparable products.
- Be able to use English in speaking/writing.
- Able to work as a team and individual.
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- Excellent written skills.
- Able to work with E-mail and Internet.
- Able to work under pressure.