HR and Admin Intern Urgent
- Phnom Penh
- Full Time
We are looking for a young, dynamic, positive, outgoing, college/university junior or senior to be our HR and Admin Intern. An HR and Admin Intern will perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR and Admin Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
- Update our internal databases with new employee information, including contact details and employment forms
- Gather payroll data like leaves, working hours and bank accounts
- Screen resumes and application forms
- Schedule and confirm interviews with candidates
- Update and remove jobs for career pages
- Address employee queries about benefits (like number of remaining vacation days)
- Review and distribute company policies in digital formats or hard copies
- Participate in organizing company events and careers days
- Other tasks assigned.
- Current enrollment in a bachelor’s degree program (fresh graduates are also welcomed)
- Experience as a Staff Assistant or similar role is a plus
- Experience with MS Office
- Good understanding of full-cycle recruiting
- Basic knowledge of labor legislation
- Organizational skills
- BSc in Human Resources Management or similar field