- Kampong Cham
- Full Time
Expired Date November 26, 2022
- Complying with all company, local, state, and federal accounting and financial regulations.
- Compiling, analyzing, and reporting financial data.
- Creating periodic reports, such as balance sheets, profit & loss statements, etc.
- Maintaining accurate financial records.
- Performing audits and resolving discrepancies.
- Computing taxes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting.
- More education or experience may be preferred.
- Special licenses or certification may be required.
- Strong analytical, communication, and computer skills.
- Understanding of mathematics and accounting and financial processes.
- Ethical behavior.
- Attention to detail.