Corporate Sales Executive Urgent
- Phnom Penh
- Full Time
A corporate sales executive is in charge of maximizing sales of the company. He/she sets realistic expectations and pushes through on these expectations with determination and drive to make company revenues grow as much as possible. Corporate sales executive is responsible for the operations of a company’s sales force, development and implementation of annual sales, monitoring performance of teams and sales goals, and meeting with other company managers to ensure that business objectives are executed properly and right on schedule.
- Responsible for training, managing and advising all sales people.
- Create and submit sales reports to supervisors, Key Account Manager, or the company Operation Manager.
- Coordinate with the marketing department to ensure clarity of common objectives
- Appoint meeting with important clients and scout for potential prospects regularly
- Responsible for approving all sales plans
- He/she usually represents the company at trade shows or F&B events.
- A bachelor’s degree in a business-related courses
- Prior experiences in the same field or similar role is a plus
- Hold at least 1 to 3 years work experiences
- Must have skills: organization, entrepreneurial, interpersonal, management and negotiating skills
- Proficiency in English
- Able to work independently and deliver tasks under provided time frames
- Good at both verbal and written communication.
Corporate sales executive works in a well-lit comfortable office environment. The job involves extensive travel to meet with existing and potential clients, attend industry events, join trade shows, engage in speaking activities and supervise sales teams in other locations.