Assistant Stock Controller Urgent
- Phnom Penh
- Full Time
Expired Date April 30, 2023
We are looking for a highly capable stock controller to manage our stock inventory. You will be analyzing supply chain data to ensure stock availability, placing purchase orders and transferring stock, and maintaining purchase and pricing reports.
To ensure success as a stock controller, you should possess extensive knowledge of inventory management and experience in a related industry. An accomplished stock controller will be someone whose expertise translates into optimally maintained stock levels.
- Coordinating stock control operations with warehouse staff, as well as the sales and finance departments.
- Analyzing supply chain data to ensure the uninterrupted availability of stock.
- Forecasting supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock (OOS).
- Evaluating vendors and suppliers’ offers and negotiating profitable purchase prices.
- Placing and receiving orders to replenish stocks as needed.
- Tracking shipments and coordinating internal stock transfers, as well as resolving delays.
- Overseeing stock storage processes, including tagging, boxing, and labeling.
- Maintaining a steady flow of stock from storage to where it is needed.
- Performing regular inventory audits and keeping stock purchasing within budget.
- Maintaining and updating daily shipment records, as well as purchases and pricing reports.
- High school diploma or equivalent qualification.
- A minimum of 1year experience as a stock controller in a similar industry.
- Effective problem-solving abilities.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Must be well- organized and have the ability to prioritize tasks.
- Proficiency in inventory management software, such as Zoho Inventory
- In-depth knowledge of inventory management principles and best practices.
- Extensive experience in supply chain data analysis.
- Great analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Superb negotiation, collaboration, and communication abilities.
- Exceptional organizational and time management skills.